If you’ve landed here, I’m going to take a wild guess and say that your ultimate goal is to be able to work at home and make money through your blog. Am I right?
But how have you been able to manage working your day job plus blogging at the same time?
Disclaimer: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a commission if clicked at no extra cost to you. Though the opinions remain my own
Hopefully it’s better than me because working a demanding day job, keeping up with 2-3 blogs and still spending time with my family has been mentally and physically draining. I try my best to maintain a healthy work-life balance, as I’m sure you do to but you have to admit that sometimes it doesn’t work out too well LOL!
Thankfully, this Work at Home Bundle came at the exact perfect time to prevent me from going crazy haha. In fact, thanks to some of these awesome resources I got to read a bit early, my life has been a bit more steady.
Find out what this bundle is and how it can help you master working from home as well!
Work at Home Bundle
If you’re not yet familiar with Ultimate Bundles and how much I love all their bundles, you’ll learn soon enough haha. They always put together the most amazing bundles at an unbelievable price, and this Work at Home Bundle is no different.
It was put together to help you find a healthy work-life balance (or should I say, a blogging-life balance), help you be more productive while working from home, find more side hustle opportunities that complement your blog and so much more!
With this Work at Home Bundle, you’ll gain access to:
- 11 eCourses + memberships
- 9 eBooks
- 4 templates
- 4 printables + workbooks
For only $47! That’s a total of 28 resources valued over $1,500 at 97% off! I know… whoa!
But of course, there’s a catch.
These resources can only be this severely discounted for a limited time. That means that this Work at Home Bundle sale will only last for a limited time and will never be this low again!
Keep reading to find out which included resources are the best ones for bloggers, or you can skip the below and click here to view the full bundle details.
Want to know another free way to learn how to grow your biz and blog in less time? Join my awesome Facebook community to learn strategies to get productive and grow your online biz without the overwhelm!
Best Resources Included for Bloggers
You might be thinking that this bundle is aimed more towards a different audience who is not yet working from home. However, this is not the case. There are actually many resources included in this bundle that are perfect for bloggers and make the entire bundle totally worth the cost.
Here are some of my favorite resources for bloggers this bundle includes:
As your blog starts to grow and you begin sending paid partnership pitches to companies, you will need to have a Media Kit ready to share. Not sure what this is?
A media kit is a professional summary of your blog business which typically includes a quick intro on the blog, yourself and your audience. It also includes your social media analytics and your rates.
Of course, this is all customizable to your blog brand. But it is critical for you to have to make a great impression on your next brand pitch. But creating one yourself from scratch can be time consuming and frustrating as it requires designing skills – this template eliminates this work by giving you access to just customize and plug in your information and stats.
And Media Kit templates do not come in cheap. This one at regular price cost $59 but is included in this bundle deal at no additional cost to you! So take advantage and start making professional impressions to help you land your next paid partnership!
Related Post: 7 Ways to Make Money Blogging in 2020
As you know, another very common side hustles for bloggers is to partake in freelance work. If you’re unsure what being a freelancer means, here is my super simple definition. It’s pretty much like creating sponsored posts but instead of posting it on your own blog, the company will be adding it to theirs.
So this legal templates created by a very well-known lawyer and blogger, will protect you from getting yourself into legal trouble as a freelancer or independent contractor. I myself have purchased various other products from her and they have never failed me.
So to have this agreement included in this bundle was a true shocker for me as the regular price well exceeds the cost of the entire bundle. So if you’re a blogger who’s looking for alternative ways to make money, grab this template while it’s on sale in this bundle. (Oh and there’s also an eBook that teaches you techniques and tips to becoming a freelance writer!)
Related Post: Legally Protect Your Blog With These Templates
Now this one doesn’t cost as much as the other two mentioned earlier, so why did it make it on my list?
The answer is simple. Because I myself am managing a full-time day job, three blogs and my family life (which is incredibly hard). And although I feel like I’ve been managing my time pretty well, I am EXHAUSTED! And after quickly skimming through this eBook, I feel like there is very valuable information here that can help me manage my time a bit better.
And I’m sure I’m not the only one. If you’re a beginner blogger or in the early stages of blogging, this is not your full-time job. Or maybe it is but you still have a family who needs your time as well. So if this is you, this eBook included in this bundle provides great inspiration to help you better balance the two or three and avoid feeling burn-out.
What’s Included in the Bundle?
Whoa, just those three resources alone cost almost $200 when purchased separately, and keep in mind that the Work From Home Bundle only cost $47!
And even though the value of those three resources already greatly exceeds the cost of the entire bundle, there is still 25 more resources included with your purchase!
Here is everything included in the bundle:
- Create, Launch and Grow Your Online Presence: An A – Z Blueprint for Turning Your Passion into Viable Income (eBook) by Abi Faniran $25.00 – Turn your passion into an avenue for income generation online and develop it into a full time business.
- Create Your Own Side Hustle Income Plan (eCourse) by Kerry Beck $97.00 – Create a side hustle to support your lifestyle when you use these creative & insightful exercises to plan your dream business in less than a month.
- Digital Marketing QuickStart (eCourse) by Alison Reeves $147.00 – The #1 course to DIY your own lead generating website.
- Fear Not! Confidence-Builiding Insights, Tips & Techniques for Freelance Writers (eBook) by Carol Tice $3.99 – Whether you’re an aspiring or newbie freelance writer – or a longtime freelance writer looking to go after bigger, better-paying markets – you’ll find valuable insights and ideas inside this book!
- Power Bundle: 1Month – $1K + 5 Side Hustles That Actually Work (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $7.00 – A special package of one of WalletWin’s most requested mini-courses and their most popular webinar.
- Pricing Calculator and Handbook: Price Your Handmade Goods for Profit! (Printable) by Menucha Citron – Handmade selling boils down to great planning – this handbook teaches you how to plan this with printable sheets to create your own product planning and pricing binder.
- The Work at Home Training Program: The Ultimate Guide to Working at Home, Making Extra Money, and Avoiding Scams (eBook) by Bethany Mooradian $9.99 – The ultimate guide to working at home, making extra money, and avoiding scams.
Related Post: Writing an eBook Simplified With This Bootcamp
- Become a Powerful, Confident Speaker on Camera (eCourse) by Narrisa Mandol $97.00 – Learn the techniques for a memorable on-camera delivery to create videos that make an impact with audiences.
- Brand Your Business (eCourse) by Jordan Prindle $147.00 – Design a strategic and stunning brand for your business.
- Business Planning Retreat Intensive: Get Clear & Focused with your Solopreneur Business, All Year Long! (eCourse) by Sagan Morrow $99.00 – Your action-oriented toolbox that teaches you how to host your own solo business retreat… so you can get clear and focused about your business priorities, and make sure your business is working for YOU.
- Independent Contractor Agreement / Freelancer Contract Template (Template) by Lucrezia Iapichino $87.00 – Plug-and-play agreement template professionally drafted by an experienced lawyer perfect for contractors and freelancers.
- Freedom Income Mastermind: 3 Month Membership (Membership Site) by Rachel Denning $177.00 – Join like-minded parents in live online monthly Income Mastermind meeting as we share the keys to success in biz while raising a family.
- Professional Media Kit Template (Template) by Chelsea Clarke $59.00 – Make an impression in your next brand pitch, with a proper, professional media kit. Use it when pitching yourself to brands for paid partnerships, as well as the media for publicity features of your business.
- It’s About TIME – Management (eCourse) by Rebekah Saltzman $47.00 – Have more time to so you can do the things you love.
- It’s My Time: The Time Management Planner That Helps You Budget and Save! (Printable) by Kris McPeak $19.99 – The tool you need to budget your time like you budget your money.
- Outsourcing Planner (Workbook) by Lynette Chandler $27.00 – Take the guess work out of outsourcing and free yourself from drudgery using the processes in this planner to help you build a team you can rely on.
- Towards Personal Productivity: Approaches and Tools For Enhanced Personal Productivity (eBook) by Takis Athanassiou $9.99 – The #1 personal productivity strategy guide – a comprehensive resource that will help you to focus on the important things and do what’s matters most to you.
- Work at Home Schedule Templates (Template) by Brianna Berner $22.00 – Create a painless daily schedule today with these fill-in-the-blank templates.
- Work at Home Job Search Trello Templates (Template) by Traci Weinhart $17.00 – This product will organize your job search with added resources to help you find a work from home job.
Related Post: EBMS Bundle: Create a Unique Blogging Schedule to Blog Smarter
Work Life Balance
- Master the Balancing Act: How to Balance a Job, a Side-Hustle, and a Life with Grace and Success (eBook) by Stephanie Johnsen $9.99 – Read this book for some inspiration on balancing a side hustle, a day job, and a personal life, and doing it with grace to meet success.
- Stretched Too Thin (eCourse) by Jessica Turner $39.00 – An online video course for working moms addressing the common struggles they face including home management, self-care, intentional parenting and more
- The Work-At-Home Survival Guide (eBook) by Caitlin Pyle $17.00 – A 101-page guide jam-packed with valuable resources for ANYONE looking to work from home.
- Work From Home: Remote Work Made Simple (eCourse) by Robert & Laura Mapstead $99.00 – Master working from home with this remote work game plan.
You May Also Like: Productive Things to Do at Home for Working Moms
- From $0 to $1,000: How to Create Your Own Work-from-Home Job! (eBook) by Bethany Lotulelei $3.00 – Fifteen tried and true ways to earn an income from home, plus worksheets to help you figure out how to land your dream job!
- How To Find Real Work From Home Jobs (Plus 150 Companies That Hire) (eBook) by Anna Thurman $5.00 – Teaches you how to find actual work from home jobs and supplies a list of legitimate companies to get you started.
- Remote Job Bundle (Workbook) by Chhavi & Amit $17.00 – This product can help you organize your job search and optimize it with tips, tricks, checklists and lists for every step.
- The Ultimate Guide to Make and Save Money at Home (eBook) by Kylie Travers $9.95 – Includes numerous ways to make money, over 100 frugal recipes, tips for time management, childcare, budgeting and more to help you improve every area of your finances.
- Virtual Assistant Jumpstart: How I Went From $0 to $3000 In Three Months (eCourse) by Alexandrea Harrelson $297.00 – Everything you need and more to get your Virtual Assistant business started on the right foot!
Grab Your Bundle Before You Go!
Yeah I know, looking all everything in this bundle can seem a bit overwhelming. And if I’m being completely honest with you – you’re probably not going to use everything in this bundle.
However, as you saw in the first examples above, even if you were to use any three resources, the regular price greatly exceeds the totally cost of the entire bundle.
Plus, you would have lifetime access to everything once downloaded or registered. This means you’ll always be prepared with a backup for any downturn or market economy shift.
And look, because we want you to feel comfortable with your purchase. There is even a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
This means if you are not satisfied with what’s included in the bundle, you can request a full refund! (though you won’t need to) 😉
Time To Master This Work at Home Thing
I’m telling you, it is so nice to know that I have valuable resources handy to help me continue to stay productive when I work at home. But to me, the Freelancer Contract was enough for me to say YES as this is next on my side hustle list.
Which of these Work at Home Bundle resources are on your list to tackle first? What is your ultimate goal with your blog? Please share your thoughts below as I would love to hear from you!
And don’t miss out on your opportunity to grab this deal before it’s gone here.
And remember, there is always something to be happy for… Cheers to blogging! What are you cheering to today?Lucy